Legacy Real Estate also offers a full-service property management division. This function is critical to achieving and maintaining targeted returns for our investors. In addition, we have full time maintenance, cleaning and multi-family property rental specialists. We manage over 300 multi-family residential units and over 80,000 square feet of commercial office space. While we manage a variety of property types and classes, we have especially focused in the Downtown Sioux Falls residential loft market and have achieved very strong occupancy rates and positive outcomes for our investors.
Our full-service property management division offers:
• Initiation of leases and tenant placement - We use a lease that is compliant with all laws including those set forth by the Real Estate Commission and all Fair Housing Laws as well as state laws.
• Rigorous screening – Legacy Property Management makes every effort to find tenants who will pay rent timely and will take good care of your property. We require all applicants to verify their income to ensure they can afford the rent. We follow all federal and state real estate regulations to ensure you are in full compliance.
• Regular property inspections - We inspect all properties we manage on a regular basis to ensure they are being well maintained by the tenants. These inspections are done by qualified maintenance personnel who will inform you of any issues that need to be addressed so we can protect your property from further damage. We will also update you if we find any issues with the property’s plumbing, furnace, water heaters, air conditioners and other appliances.
• Maintenance coordination - In addition to saving you money, Legacy Property Management provides high quality and timely maintenance on your property. Our in-house maintenance staff and preferred vendor relationships will save you time and money and ensure the repairs are done in compliance per State Property Code. In order to protect your property and ensure your tenants are taken care of, our maintenance technicians are available for 24-hour emergency service 7 days a week.
• Collections of rent and other payments – Our collection process is professional but tough and we are very diligent in collecting your rent in a timely manner to ensure positive cash flow. We set the expectation early on so that the tenants understand that their rent must be paid on time.
• Complete eviction processing - We follow proven and standard practices when it comes to collecting rent but in the event a tenant can no longer meet their rental obligation we will handle the eviction process swiftly. Our property managers are knowledgeable in state and local property management laws. If rents are not paid on time, we initiate the legal steps necessary to collect rents and/or evict tenants. We handle the entire eviction process so you won’t have to.
Please contact us at 605.336.7376 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.